Merry Christmas week, friends! I hope this post finds y’all pouring a glass (or 3) of something fun, putting your feet up, and finding a moment for some well deserved rest.
Meanwhile, here are our Christmas photos! Boy are we grateful for our two little miracles. Even amidst the “work” it takes to raise two tiny humans at once, there is no question that this has truly been the best year of our lives because of them. We have so much to be thankful for.
This Christmas, I wish you and your family:
- the kind of uncontrollable laughter that makes your abs burn and tears well up.
- yummy food that makes you care less about calories and more about how it brought you all together.
- a walk or run outside in the fresh air on Christmas day.
- a strong sense of home, no matter where you spend the day.
- a much needed life-chat that makes you say to 2017 “Bring. It. ON.”
- a happy heart. One that’s contagious 🙂